Thursday 28 January 2016

Find the best accommodation in Bangalore for a perfect vacation

http://www.aloftbengalurucessnapark.com/rooms
I went to Bangalore last year to attend a seminar and also a wedding of a friend. And whilst looking for a perfect accommodation in Bangalore  I was suggested Aloft Bengaluru Business Park. So I booked a room for a week in this hotel.

The property no doubt is wonderfully maintained with a very comfortable bed to rest on, large windows that gives you ample amount of light but also closes giving you a good night’s rest. I picked a room on the higher floor and the awesome perk was that I got Happy Hour benefits at their WXYZ(SM) bar. The best part about this hotel is that they provide a very convenient work space for people like me who are on a business trip. These workspaces are complemented  by high speed wifi, one stop connectivity solution for multiple electronic gadgetry all linked to the LCD TV. One more addition of this hotel that impressed me was the eco-friendly outlook throughout the hotel, and the bath amenities are specially crafted FOR Aloft Hotels.

It feels good and smells good too.

If you are looking for a good dining scene in Hotels near RMZ Ecospace Bangalore you have to look no further, my experience here at their WXYZ (SM) bar and Nook was just amazing. I am leaving Re:fuel for my next visit. They serve delectable culinary fare and fine selection of alcohol. Their meeting rooms and banquets are spacious for all occasion. This hotel is highly recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment